Masks are required to enter Village Hall regardless of vaccination status.
The Board of Trustees is pleased to announce the Village of Woodsburgh's Resident Emergency Notification System (WRENS) is now active. Please register immediately by clicking HERE to create an account and password. This System provides important notification for our residents via phone, email and text based on your selected preference. All information entered is completely secure and confidential.
Please fill out and return our vacant premises report so we can notify the local police and our Village security to keep an eye out on your home while your away.
2 Bay Blvd, Lawrence, NY 11559
For Bulk Pick up and general information go to sanitarydistrict1.com
Tel (516) 317-8066
Call Suez Sewer Hotline at
To report downed wires or power outages, customers should call PSEG Long Island's Customer Service Line at 1-800-490-0075
Our Outage Map can be found at https://outagemap.psegliny.com/ and reports outages in your community, as well as estimated restoration times.
MyAlerts, PSEG Long Island's text message service, can be used to report and receive status updates on an outage.
Since this requires an account number for a one-time registration, it's best to do it beforehand. To register, text REG to PSEGLI (773454) or visit the "My Account" section of the website at https://www.psegliny.com/myaccount . Once registered, to report an outage, simply text OUT to PSEGLI (773454)
TVASNAC was organized to represent the member villages from the Town of Hempstead with regard to the issues of aircraft safety and noise. The current member villages are: Atlantic Beach, Cedarhurst, East Williston, Floral Park, Garden City, Hewlett Harbor, Lawrence, Long Beach, Malverne, New Hyde Park, Stewart Manor, Valley Stream and Woodsburgh.
- Stay interested and involved
- Contact elected officials and let them know your position regarding airplane noise, and do so often
- Log your complaints with The Port Authority and the FAA … as often as needed
- Primarily responsible for operation of airports: JFK and LGA
- Responsible for air traffic from airport to 8 miles out
- Call New Noise Complaint Hotline: (718) 244-3881
- Responsible for setting standards of altitude and flight patterns of aircraft departing and arriving airports.
- E-mail: 9-AEA-NOISE@FAA.GOV
Information needed to log complaints
- Your name and address
- Port Authority Hotline: 1 minute to record your complaint
- Keep it simple: ex. “Low flying plane, departing JFK over my house at 11:15PM”
- If you happen to see the name of airline or know the type of aircraft, include it
- FAA: e-mail should also be short and to the point with as much info as possible
The Port Authority's Noise Office has officially launched a new website dedicated to aircraft noise information
The fast, easy way to file airport noise complaints
Nassau County 4th Precinct
Woodmere Fire Dept
Hewlett Bay Fire Dept
Sanitation District #1
Town of Hempstead
LI American Water
Nassau County Emergency Mgmt
PSEG Hotline: (800) 490-0075
Information on mass transit service:
MTA/LIRR/LI Bus online:
30 Piermont Avenue, Hewlett, New York 11557, United States